Clockwork Gentleman Clockwork Gentleman

Dude! this is sick! you should take that spider person to the next level. bring that polly count right up! xD digital tutors have some awesome modelling tuts! i think that spider guy would look nuts if he was properly fleshed out. here look at this >>http://www.digitaltutors.com/tutorial/1124-Creating-a-Sci-Fi-Robot-Warrior-in-ZBrush

crazy amount of detail! but you should defiantly look into it! your designs could be taken so much further! keep up the good work man! :)

Marcomatic responds:

Cheers man! Will definitely look into it.
I'm already working on a music video with mechanical creatures ;) There's details on my site if you wanna check out the progress! :)

Ninja Action - 2 Ninja Action - 2

That was fucking awsome! i love how you integrated real textures to it. really gave it an edge! :D

Del Red Tonight: Ep. 1 Del Red Tonight: Ep. 1

i like it, for a first attempt at that particular genra i would like to think your doing pretty good! altho this day and age you are competing with peppa pig :P be on guard. i also like the fact that your actually trying to educate, which most children's tv these days completely forgets. if im back home anytime soon i can get my nieces to have a watch and quote there reaction for you :) keep up the good work!

Michael-T-Scott responds:

Thanks for the feedback! It's tough to touch on so many bases when trying to educate in such a short amount of time, but I think you'll see a good execution in future ideas.

As for competition: I'm not worried. Like with my more "adult" cartoons, this is just something I wanted to see if I can do and if anyone likes it, then wonderful. With that said (or typed): Bring on that pig!