Clockwork Gentleman Clockwork Gentleman

Dude! this is sick! you should take that spider person to the next level. bring that polly count right up! xD digital tutors have some awesome modelling tuts! i think that spider guy would look nuts if he was properly fleshed out. here look at this >>http://www.digitaltutors.com/tutorial/1124-Creating-a-Sci-Fi-Robot-Warrior-in-ZBrush

crazy amount of detail! but you should defiantly look into it! your designs could be taken so much further! keep up the good work man! :)

Marcomatic responds:

Cheers man! Will definitely look into it.
I'm already working on a music video with mechanical creatures ;) There's details on my site if you wanna check out the progress! :)

Ninja Action - 2 Ninja Action - 2

That was fucking awsome! i love how you integrated real textures to it. really gave it an edge! :D

Del Red Tonight: Ep. 1 Del Red Tonight: Ep. 1

i like it, for a first attempt at that particular genra i would like to think your doing pretty good! altho this day and age you are competing with peppa pig :P be on guard. i also like the fact that your actually trying to educate, which most children's tv these days completely forgets. if im back home anytime soon i can get my nieces to have a watch and quote there reaction for you :) keep up the good work!

Michael-T-Scott responds:

Thanks for the feedback! It's tough to touch on so many bases when trying to educate in such a short amount of time, but I think you'll see a good execution in future ideas.

As for competition: I'm not worried. Like with my more "adult" cartoons, this is just something I wanted to see if I can do and if anyone likes it, then wonderful. With that said (or typed): Bring on that pig!

Crazy Frog Crazy Frog

this reminds me so much of that youtube vid where the frog has a fit of rage trying to eat the fake ants! and actually bites someone haha good game! the flashing frogs timer before they disaperd really made me panic, simple and fun!

TreSensa responds:

Nice, glad you enjoyed the game!

Civilizations Wars Civilizations Wars

Great game

to bad i deleated my cookies otherwise i would stillhave my save

post apocalyptic girl post apocalyptic girl

have you read the book annihilation x by any chance?

Giedrius responds:

No.Is it good? I assume it's about something similar to what I've drawn here? :D

Dragon Dragon

good job! would be nice to see it in a pose. looks really nice! have you tried bringing it into keyshot/photoshop? :D

jaschieffer responds:

Thanks yeah I'm excited to see him posed too. I haven't tried yet, but when I get him fully textured in Quixel or Substance I will render him out nicely.

smile smile

i would love to make a 3d redition of you're work, there all so good. you have such a great style. keep it up :)